SEIK is looking for a Country Manager of France to build, manage and scale our inspirational gifts and publishing business in France.
The responsibility is to lead the market, grow our business, develop new relationships with retailers, influencers, strengthen our product offerings and launch new products in France.
The Region manager position consists mainly of 3 components: Product development and adaptation, digital marketing and sales through online stores & retailers.
You will be working closely with the Export manager, product design team and logistics in Estonia.
Who we are
What would life be like without adventure? Quite monotonous, very routine and insanely boring. However, everyone can add excitement to their lives with very little effort. For example with inspiring quotes, good deeds and exciting adventures. We have been doing this since 2011 when we started as a student company.
Everyday is an adventure
We started SEIK with the goal to inspire and making people around us happier.
Fast and innovative solutions
We love to test out new ideas and be innovative in every step
Dynamic in every aspect
Work from home, flexible times, try out new things – that’s SEIK.
- Translation & Adaption – Designing inspiring products for the local market. Using our existing products and thinking out completely new ideas.
- Social media marketing – Sharing our ideas through all social channels, collaborating with local influencers and getting the word out there. Using paid ads (Facebook & Google)
- Retail and sales – Building relationships with local retailers (book stores, design stores, supermarkets etc). Helping them to inspire their customers throughout the year.
Are that you?
- You have personal love for stationary products
- You could spend hours in bookstores going through all new stuff
- In your life, you are inspiring and motivating others
- You have previous experience in design & marketing & sales
- You are full of “out of the box” ideas and love beautiful and practical products
- You have excellent French language skills in speaking and writing
- You can communicate with the SEIK team in English
- You are the owner and proactively find solutions to challenges
- Very useful skills are copywriting & social media
- Be a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day
Why you will love it here
- Your ideas bring adventures to thousands of people. You can inspire, give motivation and change the lives of our community.
- Flexible working hours from home, cafe or anywhere you want. You set goals and move towards with flexibility.
- Amazing personal development opportunity. You can grow together with us, try out new ideas – be part of product development, design, digital marketing, B2B sales and many more
- Switch off and have adventures! We love the concept of work hard & play hard. Travel together with our team, use SEIK free travel program to explore Europe.
- Hard to find a gift? We will get you covered. Enjoy free planners, stationery products and gifts from SEIK